PRH-4 Hydraulic Set Retrievable Packer
STAR PRH-4 packer is designed to be run with Electric Submersible Pumps. The packer is a hydraulic-set, straight pull shear release, upper single-string, double-bore retrievable packer.
The packer with several additional optional ports allows venting of annular pressure, fluid injection through the packer, and/or instrument wire port bypass. The vent valve is designed to be threaded to the top of the packer. The valve is hydraulically operated and allows for gas bypass around the packer. The packer comes with a plug for when the vent valve is not used.
- Hydro-test capability of feed through connection.
- A pack-off power cable feed-through system is provided with thread connections
- Additional bores for venting of annular pressure, chemical-injection lines, control lines, and well-monitoring devices through the packer
- Slip design offers exceptional hang weight capability
- Case carburized bi-directional slips anchor the packer against well pressure from above or below
- Field redress is quick, easy, and cost effective
- Efficiently reduce the overall costs of submersible pump completions
- Performance is long-term and dependable
- No relative movement between tubing and cable
- Low pressure set
- Requires only straight pull to release
- Field adjusted the setting pressure and shear value
- Allows adjustment of pull-to-release in the field
|Casing||Max.OD||Pressure Rating||Pressure Rating|