PPH-1 Hydraulic Set Permanent Packer
The Star PPH-1 Packer is designed for use in applications where one trip to completion and frac is required. The packer is a hydraulic set single trip permanent millable packer with smaller OD feature is used for restrict ID casing or smaller size frac string. The packer can with Top Tubing Thread or Latch Thread. Bottom sub threaded for mill-out extension or the customer’s liner. The packer design around a proven base of sealing integrity, slip anchoring system and utilizes an integral one-piece mandrel with only three pressure sealing threads within the assembly. The packer is designed with premium seal for severe down hole environments such as sour and HPHT. The Packer is designed to be milled if removal from the wellbore required. Firstly remove the Sur-latch seal nipple from packer by tubing string, right-hand rotation with tension on the tubing to disengage the Sur-Latch from the packer head.
Features and Benefit
- Field proved reliable
- Simple to operation
- Designed for most severe completion environments
- For high pressure and high temperature completions
- Large ID
- Designed for high tensile loads
- Metal to metal premium thread connection, or seal anchor assembly
- Single piece mandrel and seal bore
- Minimized potential leak paths
- Up to 15ksi rate
- Single trip production and injection wells
- High deviated and horizontal completion wells
- High pressure and high temperature wells
- Extreme completion environments such as sour gas
- Frac and stimulation
- Act as a tubing hanger
|Casing Size||Casing Weight||Packer OD||Packer ID||Sealbore ID|
* Other ID available depending on tubing size selected.
* Other casing sizes available depending on request.