Dissolvable Frac Plug Gen 2
Dissolvable Frac Plug(Generation 2nd)
This dissolvable frac plug is a big bore plug that has a shorter length for stimulation operations. It dissolves in low temperature, low salinity, or even fresh water wellbore environments.
This high-performance frac plug provides zonal isolation for pump down applications during wellbore stimulation. The big bore ID allows operators to produce through the plug while it remains in the wellbore and begins the dissolution process immediately following fracturing. Both of the body and the sealing rubber can be dissolved, full wellbore ID is achieved after complete dissolution, eliminating the need for drilling out, thus help saving time and cost.
Features and Benefits
- Full 10,000 psi bottom-hole differential pressure between stages;
- Large ID to facilitate immediate flow back and well clean up;
- Eliminate the risk and cost associated with conventional plug removal;
- Simplistic three piece design and compact construction;
- Integrated anti-preset design;
- Low dissolvable rubber content.
|Casing Size||Weight||Max OD||Min ID||Length||Pressure||Temperature|
Need To Manufacture Downhole Completion Equipment?